글목록 (Posts)

2020. 1. 9.

Scam alert : Fbexbit.com cryptocurrency exchange and a beautiful Chinese lady

 
This is my recent experience. I have some Chinese friends. So, I use Wechat messenger when I talk to them. A couple of weeks ago, a beautifal woman sent me a message mistakenly. After some talks, we come to talk to each other every day over usual topics. Her photos on Wechat, she looked so rich and successful. She said that she was an owner of sevaral cafes. She's 30 year old and very beautiful. After a week or two, we started to talk about investment and Bitcoin. She said that she earned so much profit from Bitcoin. She studied finance in college and one of her friend was working as a financial analyst in the US. 
What she told me was very interesting. One day, she suggested to tell me how to earn profit from Bitcoin. She owned some USDT (Tether) on a crypto exchange and his friend regularly told her the right timing to buy Bitcoin before Bitcoin price soaring. After the price soared enough, she sold off BTC to USDT so that she made profits from the Bitcoin price difference. With that way, she said she could earn $70,000 last year. Actually, that is a well known way to make profits from Bitcoin. But she keep insisting me to create a new account on Fbexbit.com exchange and transfer my BTC to the Fbexbit.com's wallet.

It was very suspicious for her to keep mentioning such an unknown crypto exchange. Because, I have heard so many fraud cases regarding Bitcoin and crypto exchanges. You must never believe any cryptocurrency exchange. There are so many fragile and unreliable exchanges that possibly can steal your asset at any time. In this case, I have never heard about this exchange before. So, I googled Fbexbit.com right away and it turned out that the exchange was unreliable. Moreover, there were many similar fraud cases like the woman that I chatted with. Some case said that a beautiful lady lured him to steal Bitcoin. In other case, someone pretended himself as a stock expert or teacher and lied to invest in somewhere to steal victim's money. Fortunately, I already knew that kind of frauds. I stopped talking to her and deleted her from Wechat. I hope there will be no poor victims over such swindler's Bitcoin or investment traps. I will show you similar cases that I found on the internet below. These testimonies may be able to save your asset.


https://forum.bitcoin.com/scam-accusations/fbexbit-exchange-a-scam-t125767.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=4865656668c2074dc0258e3d91b14106f310489f-1578546007-0-ASNbeS8ltA7j6qvNktMzMP0hoqs9CSiSW440pBUryJxvLXOI4XWop_HMKnm40yFsDna6o7C2lr96sGWJBH3woF4awKIN_GTfGgG1F1pW_mtxKB-NneP1rg0PoUJaCvftLTfEN8528oDxb4-RgC9W1u0IJiqncP62xVFc1c3bCIv4XtijZqbFksl8z18S37GBEQ10ISD-fgs4dYkhpn5qV9qmwfqd_OetNnAQE5A0yZWFEcMR6DvK_p0oYdxHekTFitOhiBJbq9dEPDwRUVOvGShFvQJKOXRNveC_hpXxb6K9QDggvoUXWYLbxYcPO49OPKPMsBpMRihYK6TRXUJx5ws

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/158618

http://www.gxnews.com/nn/information-id-2555894.html



댓글 3개:

Alexander Maya :

Can you please share the WeChat ID / Picture of that woman who tried to scam you. Recently one of my friends also encountered a woman on WeChat who fits the description you mentioned. he already lost some money to her. If you can provide any kind of identity of her, it would be a great help. Thanks

Anonymous :

Hi Alexander,

I am sorry. But I deleted her right after I noticed she was cheating me. However, she was definately Chinese. In my opinion, she's not only individual scammer. It's more like a shadow group who pretends beautiful women. I guess Flexbit exchange is a trap itself and she was just an agent or employee for them. If you have deposited your coins into their wallet, you would haven't been able to withdraw back again. The Chinese woman was just an alive trap who was finding victims, especially men.

Also, there's a variation of this scam. Young white woman soldier tried to contact me via LinkedIn. She said that she worked in Afganistan as a member of peace keeping forces. She found massive golds or dollars during her operation. She said that the golds or dollars seemed to be a shadow fund of a terrorist group and she didn't report that to her superior. Instead, she's finding a reliable person via social media services that could help her to take them secretly. In return, she suggested me to share the treasure with me. Before that, she asked me to send a copy of my passport and some personal information. Of course, I didn't proceed further. But she would ask me some money as a collateral if I proceeded.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your friend's case.

Alexander Maya :

Thank you so much for your replay, yeah it's a very unfortunate situation where people cheat and take advantage of other innocent people. never invest in FBexBit its definite scam what I have investigated till now, many people fall victim to that scam in Europe. beautiful and rich Chinese girl showing off her luxury Mercedes and having multiple salons, trap men and boys, even students. So be careful and thanks for sharing your experience. if you got any new info please post here in this thread and I will do the same.

Thanks.